ROTTERDAM The company was founded and started in the city of Rotterdam in a small workshop with 70m2 floor space. In the years that followed, the company slowly but gradually moved to larger premises. Major milestones have been:
- 1926 moved to a workshop with floor space 200m2 - 1929 factory was built with 545m2 and extended to 1400m2 - 1951 moved to a factory with floor space 2000m2
Electric motor (1936)
Electric motor (1959)
Electric motor (2011)
EMMEN As a result of continuous space restrictions in the factory and having no further possibilities to expand in Rotterdam, the decision was taken to build a new factory. In 1956 the company moved to the more spacious north-eastern part of the Netherlands, in the town of Emmen, where a complete new factory was built with 3000m2 floor space. To this very date this factory has been extended to 5000m2.